Downloadable Fitness Programs
Download and individualize over Fitness Programs from the personal library of Gemma Skuraton DrPH, MPH, CHES, CDE, CPD LAT, ATC, USAW, CPT, FMS, RYT-200
Twice Consulting Services (TCS) acknowledges the historic harm in exercise prescription through a binary, homophobic, transphobic, racist and ableist lens. TCS adheres to the principles of body neutrality and updated Health at Every Size (HAES) supported by the Association for Size Diversity in Health (ASDAH) guidelines which aim to decolonize and center the wisdom of Black, fat and disabled peers. TCS is committed to upholding accountability from thin-washing and white centering fat issues. We are committed to providing an affirming environment for all. See Twice Consulting Services Company Values for more information regarding our company’s philosophy.
Downloadable Fitness Programs:
Cardio Circuit Program Description: Functional drills designed to promote mobility, flexibility, endurance and sports performance. Appropriate for all fitness levels, three modifications for each drill are demonstrated in the video demonstrations.
Metabolic Conditioning Program Description: Compound and multi-chain exercises with minimal rest to increase strength and improve cardiovascular health. Appropriate for all fitness levels, three modifications for each drill are demonstrated in the video demonstrations.
Total Body Cardio-Strength Program Description: Upper and Lower Body Strength training exercises mixed with cardio drills. Workouts are designed to increase muscle mass, improve posture and improve circulation. Appropriate for all fitness levels, three modifications for each drill are demonstrated in the video demonstrations.
Dr. Gemma Skuraton (pronouns: she/her) has over 14 years of experience working in the fitness/wellness industry. Gemma is the the co-owner of Twice Consulting Services (TCS) LLC and Director of Twice As Well Services, an inclusive public health consultant service available through TCS. Gemma also serves as the Director of Student Wellness & Health Promotion, a senior executive role for a mid-size institution in the southeast. Gemma is one of only 42 Size Inclusive Fitness Specialists available globally. Gemma completed a Diversity Equity and Inclusion Fellowship, Doctorate and a Masters degree in Public Health with an emphasis in Community Health Behavior and Education as well as an undergraduate degree in Kinesiology, majoring in Exercise Science and Athletic Training. Gemma has experience working in multiple wellness related environments including the military, campus recreation, locally owned and corporate fitness settings. Gemma has provided wellness consulting for multiple military installations and her dissertation research focused on functional movement screenings and health behavior assessments tested among ROTC. Gemma is the co-creator of Mindful Yoga, a mental health program which was awarded Best Clinical Mental Health Program of the Year in Southeast Georgia in 2019.
Along with being a Size Inclusive Fitness Specialist, Gemma is a Certified and Licensed Athletic Trainer, Level I Sports Performance Coach through USA Weightlifting, 200-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher Trainer and Certified Personal Trainer through the American Council on Exercise. Gemma maintains over 17 fitness/wellness credentials (see list below). Gemma welcomes all identities and is qualified to prescribe fitness programming for all fitness, size and ability levels. Gemma is uniquely qualified to support individuals identifying in the LGBTQIA+ community reach their wellness goals and dedicated to providing an inclusive fitness experience for plus size clients.
Dr. Gemma Skuraton acknowledges the historic harm in exercise prescription through a binary, homophobic, transphobic, racist and ableist lens. Gemma’s practice adheres to the principles of body neutrality and updated Health at Every Size (HAES) supported by the Association for Size Diversity in Health (ASDAH) guidelines which aim to decolonize and center the wisdom of Black, fat and disabled peers. Gemma is committed to upholding accountability from thin-washing and white centering fat issues and providing an affirming environment for all. See Twice Consulting Services Company Values for more information regarding our company’s philosophy.
Dr. Gemma Skuraton’s Fitness & Wellness Certifications:
- Certified Diversity Professional, Institute for Diversity Certification. 2023.
- Certified Diversity Executive, Institute for Diversity Certification. 2021.
- 200 Hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training, Yoga Alliance. 2020.
- Functional Movement Screenings (FMS), Functional Movement Screenings Systems. 2018.
- Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES), National Commission for Health Educators Credentialing. 2016.
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Sports Medicine. 2014.
- Certified Athletic Trainer (ATC), the Board of Certification (BOC). 2013.
- Licensed Athletic Trainer, (LAT), Georgia State License. 2013.
- United States Weightlifting (USAW), Level 1 Sports Performance Coach. 2012.
- Size Inclusive Fitness Specialist, Size Inclusive Training Academy. 2023.
- The SASSI Institute, Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory (SASSI) Facilitator Training. 2021.
- Real Balance Wellness Coach, National Board of Health & Wellness Coaching. 2021.
- Dietetic Internship Preceptor Training Course, Georgia Southern University. 2019.
- Applied Suicide Intervention Skills Training (ASIST), Living Works Education. 2019.
- R.A.D. Replicating Dynamic Simulation Instructor, Rape Aggression Defense Education. 2018.
- Level One Yoga Instructor, SCW Fitness Education. 2017.
- CPR/AED/First Aid for Child, Infant Instructor, Adult, American Heart Association. 2016.
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Professional, American Heart Association. 2016.
- R.A.D. Women’s Self Defense Basic Course Instructor, Rape Aggression Defense Education. 2016.
- Safe Space Training, Safe Space Program at Georgia Southern University. 2016.
- Certified Peer Educator, Boosting Alcohol Consciousness Concerning the Health. Of University Students 2016.
- Certified Victims Advocate, Office for Victims of Crime Training and Technical Assistance Center. 2015.
- Certified Personal Trainer (CPT), American Council on Exercise (ACE). 2013.
- Collaborative Institutional Training, Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative. 2012.
- Certified Suspension Trainer (CST), TRX. 2013.
- Certified Primary Group Exercise Instructor, Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA). 2008.
- Certified Kickboxing Instructor, Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) 2013.
- Certified Cycling Instructor, Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA) 2008.
- Administering Emergency Oxygen, American Red Cross. 2015.
- American Red Cross Instructor: CPR/AED/First Aid for Child, Infant, Adult American Red Cross Association. 2012.
- CPR/AED and First Aid for the Professional Rescuer, American Red Cross Association. 2006.
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training, American Red Cross. 2009.